WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON TASYATALITHA.COM?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs)
- To process transactions, your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails, the email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products, or service information, etc. Note: the customer is free to contact us at any time to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
HOW DOES TASYA TALITHA PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
TASYA TALITHA uses reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Information that we collect via the website, including making your Personal Information available to our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis. However, while we take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee and do not warrant or represent, that all information will be protected against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access by third parties. By your use of this website, you acknowledge that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed as secure from such incidents and agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security that is not solely caused by our negligence.
If you contact us by email or a "Book Your Appointment" or similar feature on our website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view information you send by these methods in transit.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES ?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Employees are allowed to associate themselves with the company when posting but they must clearly brand their online posts as personal and purely their own. The company should not be held liable for any repercussions the employees’ content may generate.
- Content pertaining to sensitive company information should not be shared to the outside online community. Divulging information like the company’s design plans, internal operations and legal matters are prohibited.
- Employees are not allowed to disclose information that are financial, operational and legal in nature, as well as any information that pertains to clients and customers.
- Principles of integrity, professionalism, privacy and impartiality should be observed by journalists when posting online.